Hi!,
I'm trying to get Linux working on a cheap Allwinner A33 Tablet. I
succesfully compiled U-Boot for this pad and i have a kernel that i try to
use with a ubuntu userland.
My USB Keyboard is reconized in U-Boot and in Android but it doesnt works
after booting the kernel.

My developing machine is a Slackware 14.2
Croscompiler is precompiled by Linaro GCC Version 7.2.1-2017.11
With this crosscompiler i compiled the working U-Boot and the Kernel
according to the sunxi wiki
Kernel for destination device is Mainline 4.14.8

the method i use for sd card preperation is like the sunxi wiki says, the i
unpack the rootfs onto a ext4 partition of the card
copy the modules over and the kernel to fat

The main problem is that as i said that the keyboard doesnt work after boot.
I allready tried this:

- keyboard directly using OTG adapter
- keyboard on active usb hub using OTG adapter
- keyboard on passive (unpowered) usb hub that has its own adapter
- When there is a hub inbetween the keyboard and the tablet not even u-boot
regonizes it.
- tried 4 different rootfs
- USB drivers compiled as modules
- USB drivers compiled into the kernel
- I have by now about every driver compiled that has USB in its name.

It doenst matter what combination it is, i never get the keyboard working
and help would be really appreciated

thanks and regards
G.Franke