Hello!

First of all I would like to thank you all for your amazing contribution! More
I dive into understanding the kernel, more I appreciate your work and more I
learn.

As Marc Zyngier said:
"Now, if someone could try and run guests on this turd and report whether
this works correctly or not, that'd be an interesting data point.
Because in the absence of a TEE running on the secure side,
virtualization is basically the only thing you gain from running on the
non-secure side. "

I am that "someone" who wants to run Xen on a A83T chipset. I managed to build
the latest kernel 4.15, the Xen hypervisor and got stuck on compiling the
u-boot kernel with virtualization, HYP enabled and boot non secure:

     bool "sun8i (Allwinner A83T)"
         select CPU_V7
+        select CPU_V7_HAS_NONSEC
+        select CPU_V7_HAS_VIRT
+        select ARCH_SUPPORT_PSCI
         select SUNXI_GEN_SUN6I
         select SUPPORT_SPL
+        select ARMV7_BOOT_SEC_DEFAULT if OLD_SUNXI_KERNEL_COMPAT

Not knowing if A83T supports virtualization and the above mentioned features, I
tried to enable these in Kconfig and build the latest u-boot kernel.
Unfortunatelly even if it compiled, I have a strange loop at boot...I think it
is related to the CPU allocation...

As you can see I am a noob in terms of kernel hacking, but I want, with your
help, to achieve this implementation of Xen.

In this regard I would appreciate your help and guidance.

Can you provide the files/patches and/or a tutorial on how I could accomplish
my goal?

Many thanks!

Alex