> I couldn't find any messages in the dmesg output. My definitions in the 
> &pio node can be seen under /proc/device-tree. Do I need an other entry for 
> the sysfs driver?
>
> I used the following workaround. I created dummy nodes using the gpio-led 
driver for the pins which requires pull up or pull down set. So my config 
looks now like :

/ {
  ...
  dummy_pullup {
        compatible = "gpio-leds";
        pinctrl-names = "default";
        pinctrl-0 = <&pullup_pins>;
    };
    
    dummy_pulldown {
        compatible = "gpio-leds";
        pinctrl-names = "default";
        pinctrl-0 = <&dogm162cs_pin>;
    };
};

&pio {
  ...
  pullup_pins: pullup_pins@0 {
        pins = "PH20", "PH21","PI20", "PI21", "PI17", "PI18";
        function = "gpio_in";
        bias-pull-up;
    };
    
    /* CS PIN for LCD display */
    dogm162cs_pin: dogm162cs_pin@0 {
        pins = "PH0";
        function = "gpio_in";
        bias-pull-down;
    };
};

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"linux-sunxi" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to