Hi,

I'm using the NanoPi Duo board with an Allwinner h2+ CPU.
Trying to use the I2C and SPI interface in slave mode. 
I had enabled I2C Slave support + I2C eeprom slave driver (EEPROM 
simulator) in the kernel configuration to test if this was feasible.
After compliling the kernel, tried to instantiate the eeprom using

*echo slave-24c02 0x1064 > /sys/bus/i2c/devices/i2c-0/new_device *

However, I see the following in dmesg 

*i2c-slave-eeprom 0-1064: i2c_slave_register: not supported by adapter*

It is my understanding the driver for the I2C controller/adapter of the H2+ 
does not support slave mode. 
Is this correct? Is there any way around this? Same thing with SPI?

Below pages also indicate master only. As long as these pages do not 
indicate otherwise, slave mode on Allwinner cpu's is not possible?
http://linux-sunxi.org/I2Cdev 
http://linux-sunxi.org/SPIdev

Many thanks!


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"linux-sunxi" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to