Hi.
I have a networking problem since after kernel 4.9.9 on. what happens is
that when i have a ssh shell or ftp connection to my cubietruck it hangs
after ca 1 minute. it happens only with ipv6 not ipv4. when it hangs i see
with wireshark on my pc that there are ca 5 tcp retransmission retries
after that the packets flow again. this takes ca 10 seconds. tcpdump on the
cubie do not show packages in that time. if i add keepalives to the ssh
there is no hang. firewall rules are all empty. cable is ok. no crc errors.
did i miss something?
greetings
Markus Mitsch