Hi,

thank you for your update status. Finally, I also got 720P at ~25 fps.
So, if someone needs info, OV5640 works with A20 at ~25 fps, the output
resolution is 1280x720 (input resolution 2560x1440 and pixel binning are
turned on, so sensor give to me half of the input). The CPU load is ~5%
with simultaneous h.264 and mjpeg encoding with CEDAR engine. Kernel
version sunxi-3.4.75.
The CPU load was in two places, the first one was in kernel space when CSI
and OV5640 debug is enabled a lot of printk() messages rise CPU load to 50%.
The second one was in the part where I copy output buffers from CSI to
CEDAR video engine by memcpy(). I rewrite this part and now I am using
'V4L2_MEMORY_USERPTR' instead 'V4L2_MEMORY_MMAP', so v4l2 DMA copy this
buffers directly to CEDRUS  for me...

Best regards,
Milos