Quick question: can I share an interrupt pin across several peripherals in just
device tree?

Background: I am trying to design a V3s board (for giggles,) but I have exactly
one interrupt-able pin left. I have several peripherals that may generate
interrupt, thankfully all as open drain outputs. So I wonder if I can share
that single interrupt line across them, or do I have to use some kind of
interrupt controller? (PCF8574 on I2C.)

Where are the pins going: PG0-5 = Wi-Fi, PB0-3 = Bluetooth, PB4 = PWM for LED
backlight, PB6/7 = I2C, PB8/9 = debug UART. Only PB5 is available for
interrupts.