Hello all!

I'm using Banana Pi Zero M2 and I'm looking for ability to protect my image
from NAND or SD card from readout and counterfeit.
I see that Allwinner supports Secure Storage, Secure Boot and Secure eFUSE.

Where can I request information from about:

   - eFUSE contains
   - Secure mechanisms
   - How to prepare image and image to be secure aware

In the mailings, I see the similar mailings but still no proper answer.
I expect something like on ESP32:

   - 1-stage bootloader verifies the signature of 2-stage bootloader with
   public key in eFUSE
   - When verified, then 2-stage bootloader verifies the application with
   the same public key
   - If verified, application is started, flash encryption is implemented
   in hardware and activated on the 1-stage judging by eFUSEs