If it provides multiple LUNs, then it must be using the 'standard'
interfaces.  If that's the case, none of the 'standard' class drivers use
the us->extra pointer.

I'm confused.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Okay, this isn't funny anymore! Let me down!  I'll tell Bill on you!!
                                        -- Microsoft Salesman
User Friendly, 4/1/1998