On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 22:17, SwamiNathan V wrote:
>   Now we have a DSL line working on a DSL modem (USB port). Since
> this
>   is not compatible with the Linux platform that we have, we
> have
>   configured the Modem to the Windows 2000 server.
If it is not compatible, you'd need a driver. Since this is a developer list,
presumably you can develop your own.

If you don't plan to develop your own, perhaps you should post this
to the -users list. It would be particularly useful to know what
kind of modem it is (perhaps the output of /proc/bus/usb/devices, as
well as a description of the make and model.

Brad
--
http://conf.linux.org.au. 22-25Jan2003. Perth, Australia. Birds in Black.