On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 10:05:36AM -0800, Greg KH wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 06:34:38PM +0100, Erik Forsberg wrote:
> >
> > The second question is, is it possible if we keep in mind that it
> > shouldn't take me more than about 10-12 weeks, and that I have no or
> > little experience of Linux kernel programming and/or USB?
>
> Heh, go try to read the USB spec at www.usb.org and realize why this
> isn't going to be possible :)

Why? Simply use the URB-structure as the over-the-net protocol from A to B,
submit it at B and return the status and read data back to A oder the
socket. If it was a IN-interrupt or a IN-isochronous transfer, the data
block mutates to a stream. Closing the connection means "unlink urb". Even a
user space tool can do this (is ISO supported by usbfs?). It's just a matter
of the middleware ;-)

--
         Georg Acher, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         http://wwwbode.in.tum.de/~acher