Hello

I've just sent the enclosed email to Roman Weissgaerber - the author of
this specific driver, but since the driver has not been updated for a
while, I decided to copy the message to the list too, hoping that either
Roman, even if he changed his private email address, might still be on the
list, or somebody else can help us.

Thanks