On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 01:45:43PM -0600, James Bottomley wrote:
> What's wrong with
>
> -             if(scsi_filter_cmd(SCp, &filter)) {
> +             if(SCp->device->type == TYPE_DISK && scsi_filter_cmd(SCp, &filter)) {
>
> ?

Out of curiosity, at what point is SCp->device->type a valid reference?  I
would hope that none of those pointers would be NULL during a probe at init
time.  I also hope that the type field contains the right data as soon as
the INQUIRY data comes back... but does anyone actually know for certain?

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pitr!  That's brilliant!  Funded by Microsoft refunds.  What sweet irony!
                                        -- A.J.
User Friendly, 2/15/1999