Greg KH wrote:

On Sat, May 31, 2003 at 07:01:56PM -0400, David T Hollis wrote:

Here you are. Would be happy to see it included mainline.

A few comments. First off, I need a 2.5 version first before I can add it to 2.4

You need to follow the coding style rules found at
Documentation/CodingStyle (basically use tabs, and don't use the extra
spaces in your if statements:
        if (foo)
not
        if ( foo )

Same thing for function calls.

thanks,

greg k-h

Sounds good. I've ran the 2.4 driver against indent so he should be good. I'll get a patch to you sometime today on that. The 2.5 port is pretty close to done. Had some issues with the API changes but once I had that figured out, he's working to a certain extent. Just noticed a rather ugly glitch in that when I start an SSH session TO the box running the driver, it bombs out hard with a problem in the tx_callback. I think after I have that part worked out, it will be in pretty good shape.