Hello,
     We have been using net2280 gadget driver for our embedded systems
products. It seems net2280 uses only one scatter gather entry. Is there
any plan to support more than one scatter gather descriptor? If so how
soon.

The throughput we got with the existing nett280.c and our gadget printer
driver is quite low, only 5MB/sec. We are exploring the improvements in
the drivers.

Regards,
Kallol