Hi, guys,

There are two BIOS options for USB on my Dell machine:
USB Emulation and USB controller. I disabled
USB Emulation to prevent unacceptable latency caused
by BIOS USB legacy emulation, but left "USB
controller" on because I still wanted to use USB
keyboard and mouse.

The problem is that after I disabled USB Emulation in
BIOS, I cannot use USB keyboard and mouse now in my
old linux kernel, which supported USB keyboard and
mouse
before.

What should a linux kernel minimal configuration for
USB keyboard and mouse look like when the BIOS USB
Emulation
is disabled?

Your help will be highly appreciated,

jing