Hi Ethan,

> > I have to send a HID report to a device through hiddev. I know the
> > report ID and the content of the report. Can anyone show me some very
> > simple example code for doing this?
>
> The reports are usually sent from the device to the host.  I don't think it
> is in the specification to send a report to the device.

you have three kind of reports in the specification input, output and
feature reports. The input flows from the device to the host and the
output goes from the host to the device. I wouldn't have asked this
question if I don't know that it is possible. Remember that the host
have to propagate the LED status to a USB keyboard.

Regards

Marcel