David Brownell wrote:
David Vrabel wrote:

I have a Phillips ISP1561 USB 2.0 Host Controller on an IXP425 (Intel XScale/ARM) based board. When the SEL2PORTS signal is inactive/low all 4 ports work as USB 1.1 ports however only ports 1 & 2 work as USB 2.0 ports.

Mine is on a PCI card, and all four ports work just fine. What I see below is a device handshaking at _full_ speed ... which means you need to be running the OHCI driver too.

Sure. But why would a USB 2.0 device (that works as a hi speed device in ports 1 & 2) handshake at full speed in ports 3 & 4?

It is a new implementation so perhaps there's a hardware problem.

David Vrabel
--
David Vrabel, Design Engineer

Arcom, Clifton Road           Tel: +44 (0)1223 411200 ext. 3233
Cambridge CB1 7EA, UK         Web: http://www.arcom.com/