Hi, I'm new in kernel programming and i would like to do a simple code
witch can detect and plug/deplug usb device. So I read usb-skeleton.c
and there is some line I don't understand:

########################
/* Define these values to match your devices */
#define USB_SKEL_VENDOR_ID  0xfff0
#define USB_SKEL_PRODUCT_ID 0xfff0

/* table of devices that work with this driver */
static struct usb_device_id skel_table [] = {
    { USB_DEVICE(USB_SKEL_VENDOR_ID, USB_SKEL_PRODUCT_ID) },
    /* "Gadget Zero" firmware runs under Linux */
    { USB_DEVICE(0x0525, 0xa4a0) },
    { }                 /* Terminating entry */
};

MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE (usb, skel_table);
I don't understand how to set:
#define USB_SKEL_VENDOR_ID  0xfff0