Hello,

This is a followup to the thread regarding my USB keyboard problem.
See the following link for the previous thread:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=9751633

Anyway, this time, I tried the latest kernel release (2.6.9) and also
use the .config file that came with Fedora 2.6.8. I've encountered the
same problems.

Overview of the problem:
With the USB keyboard plugged-in, FC2 would just freeze on "Mounting
USB filesystem" on the init script/bootup. If I plug the keyboard when
the system is booted up, any attempt to plug-in other usb devices will
cause detection to fail. This is because, when the keybord is attached
on kernel >= 2.6.7, /proc/bus/usb/devices gets corrupted and/or
unreadable, this the freezing on the init script (the part where it's
grepping on /proc/bus/usb/devices) and the usb hot plug not working
because it's also readubg the same file.

--
Gideon N. Guillen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take back the web! Download Firefox Today!
http://getfirefox.com