--- Olav Kongas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, xemc wrote:
>
> > > ohci_isp1362_interrupt: Read 0001 from HCuPINT
> > > ohci_isp1362_interrupt: Acknowledging 0001
> >
> > And this keeps looping.  I continually get interrupts due to
> SOFs
> > (Should this even happen?), but no ATL interrupts.  Because of
> > this, I periodically get:
>
> Yes, you must get those SOF interrupts periodically.
>
> Your dump seems ok, except that ATL interrupt does not
> arrive. As the 1160 chip uses indirect buffer addressing
> instead of direct one that Lothar uses in his driver for
> 1362, I cannot say more. Probably Lothar can.
>
> Olav

Do you off-hand know why the HCD needs to receive these interrupts?
 SOFs happen all the time, but you don't need to react to them, do
you?

I figured out a little more about my individual problem.  I don't
seem to be sending an ATL (control) packet in the first place!
Something's not happening right.  I'm looking into it.

Thanks for your response.

Mike