On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 18:49 +0200, Olav Kongas wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Dimitris Lampridis wrote:
>
> > after that. The subsequent ohci_read_control() call and all the rest IO
> > to come, read D<ffffffff !
> > Did you see anything similar?
>
> I did not see exactly similar thing. But I had to add delay
> after register accesses into the functions like
> HC_ISP1362_READ_DATA32. I used ndelay(150) though it
> resolves to mdelay(1) on my architecture.

Great, thanks, that did the job. Now I see a loop of roothub reads,
RHDESC_A then RH_STATUS and finally RH_PORT_STATUS_[1,2] that keeps on
forever. I think it has something to do with suspend/resume. I'll look
into it tomorrow, unless you already know what am i dealing with...

Thanks again :-)

PS: I would really like to see that code of xemc, although I'm working
on ISP1160 and I've differentiated a lot from the original code of
Lothar. By the way Olav, do you try to implement yours by changing
Lothar's code and separating the case for 1362 & 1160? I found it more
logical to create a new set of ohci-isp1160 files because there were too
many differences...
--
Dimitris Lampridis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>