On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 23:28, Andrew Morton wrote:
> So I made the mistake of forgetting to unmount the fat filesytem before
> unplugging the USB cable from the digital camera.  I then tried to unmount
> the old mountpoint.  khubd is sitting there chewing 100% CPU and I have a
> reboot in my near future.

Yes, this is a known issue.  Mike Christie provided the fix, and I was
just about to put it in the rc-fixes tree last night when BK threw a
wobbly and corrupted its ChangeSet in my local tree.  I'm just going
back now and trying to work out which patches I need to rescue from my
email and put into a rebuilt tree.

James