Hello again.

> > 1. It doesn't seem to include the functions 'drop_all_ptds' and
> > 'drop_ptds_for_td', which are necessary in order to compile.
> >
> Grrr. I renamed the function to 'clear_ptd_queue' but obviously
> missed to change some calls in ohci-isp1362-regs.h.

Thanks, that's good to know.  I changed those calls (I think 5 of
them?) to use clear_ptd_queue instead, as the function parameters
seem to match.

Could you give me a hint of what to use for 'drop_ptds_for_td'?
The parameters don't seem to match clear_ptd_queue or
clear_ptd_queues.  It's used like this:

#ifdef CONFIG_USB_OHCI_ISP1362
      if (TD_CC_GET(td->hwINFO) == 0x0a) {
            drop_ptds_for_td(ohci_to_hcd(ohci), td);
      }
      ohci_dump_td(ohci, __FUNCTION__, td);
      ohci_dump_ed(ohci, __FUNCTION__, ed, 1);
      BUG_ON(TD_CC_GET(td->hwINFO) == 0x0a);
#endif

> > 2. The read/write_data32 calls seem to me to be wrong, as they
> > only read or write once with a 16-bit bus!  The previous driver
> > seemed to do this correctly.
> >
> You are right. I wonder how I came to changing it that way.

Thanks, it is nice to be right once in a while.

> The problem is that I don't have time to spend on this driver at
> the moment. At least not at work. :(

That's too bad.  I'm assuming that's because it works as well as
your customer needs it.