Alle 04:22, marted́ 30 novembre 2004, James Bottomley ha scritto:

> > > This looks as if SCSI falls victim of the general problem which ub
> > > addresses with the following fragment:
> >
> > Guys, is this problem still present in Linus's tree?  If so, is a fix for
> > 2.6.10 looking feasible?
>
> Al Viro has a tentative one at
>
> http://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/people/viro/register_disk-hack
>
> If someone could try it out and verify that it fixes the problem, we
> could put it in.

Now I'm at work; this evening I'll try and I'll report asap the results. on
wich kernel does it apply? last kernels that I've tried are 2.6.10-rcX-mmY
series, but I can try the most suitable version for debugging, just let me
know.

--
Fabio "Cova" Coatti    http://members.ferrara.linux.it/cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group           http://ferrara.linux.it