Hi.  I remember this message from earlier, and I was hoping
that you could help clarify something for me.

> It may be some kind of timing bug, similar to what I see
> with 1160 with some devices. Recently I reported about a
> timing problem and the solution to it. After that I could
> remove most of the debug info and everything worked. But
> after removing every last bit of the debug info from the
> driver, I still see failures in the configuration process
> with some devices. In my case, strangely, the sequence of
> transfers made to/from the device depends on the amount of
> the debug stuff printed.  With less printable stuff, the
> device just keeps responding with NAK-s at some point
> indicating that the change of the sequence was crucial. The
> low-level usb bus traffic seems normal.
>
> Michael, what happens if you print out more debug info?

I remember your patch regarding the delays needed for enumeration.
I am not having trouble with that.  I am having trouble when
sending larger amounts of data, the device (I'm testing with a USB
flash drive) sometimes hangs, in which case it will keep responding
with NAKs.
Do you have any details on which sequences are bad, or which
debugging statements in particular affect it?
My low-level usb bus traffic seems normal, until the device gets
all NAK-y on me, and I'm having trouble figuring out why.

Thanks,
Mike