Am Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2004 04:47 schrieb Alan Stern:
> On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Oliver Neukum wrote:
>
> > imho you should not have active URBs for suspended devices in the first
> > place.
>
> I agree that you should not.  Should usbcore be changed so that you
> _cannot_?

But we have a callback for suspend(). So usbcore doesn't need to
be involved. Following the example of disconnect() it probably should.

I don't think we can disallow unlinking URBs during suspend because
a driver may be unloaded. So either we allow unlinking which is hard,
or kill all pending URBs.

        Regards
                Oliver