On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 05:40:00PM -0800, Randy.Dunlap wrote:
> I wrote code to turn off the 0x80 bit at PCI config space offset 0x47
> in DevB, or at least I think I did, but it's not working.  Is it being
> done too late?  The patch is attached.
>
> Matt, did you try this?  working for you?

I haven't tried it yet...

But, you probably need to use lspci with -H1, or it will just read the
kernel's (effectively) cached copy of the data the BIOS passed to it
originally.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

THEY CASTRATED MY QUAKE BITS! I WANT THEM BACK!!!!
                                        -- Greg
User Friendly, 3/27/1998