Matthew Dharm wrote:
On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 10:13:03PM -0800, Phil Dibowitz wrote:

So I decided to try to take a leap into BK.

It took some fiddling to get it to make a patch, so this *should* work,
but I make no promises.

I haven't figured out how to test this since I haven't figured out how
to "get" the whole thing. I.e., it's all checked in, and 'bk get'
doesn't seem to be recursive. Without the whole thing, I can't copy a
.config in there and compile. But it's based on the latest greg-kh tree.

The recursive version is:
        bk -r get

Ah. Thanks.

OK, it compiles - no typos!

Greg, that should be mergable now.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

 - Benjamin Franklin, 1759