Le vendredi 01 avril 2005 à 00:12 -0500, Dmitry Torokhov a écrit :
> On Thursday 31 March 2005 04:45, Brouard Nicolas wrote:
> > Do you think that it is related to the module usbkbd?
> >

> Do not load usbkbd or usbmouse, try using usbhid instead.
Nice, I don't have any problem further. Just after doing a
  modprobe -r usbkbd
and modprobe -r usbmouse (which was not mandatory for my problem)

Does it mean that I have to add them permanently in my
  /etc/hotplug/blacklist
where usb-uhci and usbcore are already blacklisted (Mandrake 10.1 with a
2.6.11.6 kernel)?

> Btw, do you
> have problems if you do a fresh boot when docked or only after resuming?
Yes the problem came in both situation. But it is solved now (if I know
how to unload this usbkbd permanently)
Many thanks,
Should I report this somewhere or are the archives enough?

Nicolas

--
Brouard Nicolas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>