Hi All,

I have a strange behavior here with my ISP 1561 PCI-USB card.

1) When I plug in our board (USB based), it works fine with OHCI (the
PCI USB card has 2 OHCI and 1 EHCI core).

2) When I try to use the EHCI driver for this board, the device is not
accepting the address.  It says the protocol error (-EPROTO).  Can any
of you give me some pointers to trace it out ?

Note : I am sure that the board is USB 2.0 capable.
The EHCI driver is also good as it goes fine with the USB 2.0 pen drives.

Thanks,
Jayaprakash