On Wednesday 04 May 2005 3:28 pm, Benavides, Tony wrote:
> Very true David.
>
> Just getting it all in a sentence.  You get the idea.
>
> I didn't know that there was not a useable pxa27x_udc driver.
> Originally I had thought that there was one in the 2.6. base kernel.

There's one for the pxa25x UDC.

> Thanks for your input, this is new info to me and Im really interested
> in getting this done.

The handhelds.org tree has some not-yet-working pxa27x_udc driver.
Last I heard, the status was that control traffic works partially,
but not robustly; but that bulk endpoints weren't usable.

If you're interested in getting that done, maybe you can help
get that driver working properly.  :)

- Dave