Hello All,
  I am using 2.4 based kernel.  I have a usb device connected to the
host.  The device will send data to me over the interrupt endpoint.
The host has to capture the data do some processing.

I have a module in which I use the following code in the read function :

FILL_INT_URB(urb, pstUSBDev, pipe, pcData, maxp,
            IRQHandler, 0 , bInterval);
usb_submit_urb(urb);

Now my issue here is: What should I do inside the IRQHandler( ) ?

If I do nothing in the handler, Can I be able to read the data from
the user mode ?

Any suggestions would be greatly helpful.

Thanks,
Jayaprakash.