I've just started to write my first USB driver, and have run into a question
for which I haven't been able to come up with the answer.

The device in question (Cygnion CyberGenie telephone) has three interfaces,
but each interface is only useful when used in conjunction with the others.
Thus, I would like a single driver, which will register a single device to
the USB system, but will address each of the three interfaces using some
very simple logic within the driver.

I have run into a problem, however, in trying to define pipes to endpoints
on the different interfaces.  It appears that a pipe is defined in terms of
a device and an endpoint, which seems insufficient when dealing with
multiple interfaces (i.e. all may have a control pipe at their own endpoint
0).

I'm sure that I'm just missing something obvious.  How can a pipe be defined
to the different interfaces of a device?

Chris