On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 01:19:40PM +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
> Please find the patch below as per previous discussion for Linux Kernel
> version: linux-2.6.11.10. Hope there are no more issues.

You should put the description, and a single "Signed-off-by:" line
before the patch, that way I don't have to edit the email by hand (see
other patches on the linux-kernel mailing lists for examples of the
properly style.

> --- linux-2.6.11.10/drivers/usb/serial/usb-serial.c.orig
> 2005-06-15 15:56:48.000000000 +0530

The patch is still linewrapped (but at least the tabs are working
properly.)  I suggest you not use a Microsoft email client to send the
patch, as people have a very hard time getting them to work properly.

So, care to try again?  :)

thanks,

greg k-h