Guys:

Odd odd odd.  :^)

The only combination which seems to work for me is this:

static struct isp116x_platform_data csb625_isp116x_platform_data = {
 .sel15Kres = 1,
 .int_act_high = 0,
 .int_edge_triggered = 0,
 .no_power_switching = 1,
};
 set_irq_type(IRQ_GPIO(22), IRQT_FALLING);

I haven't tracked down why yet, but it seems like if I set int_edge_triggered or change the polarity of anything around, the PXA stops responding to interrupts from the isp1161.

I notice that INT is high on the isp1161 after coming out of reset, so that might help explain some of it. But I can't quite tell why the edge-sensitivity in set_irq_type isn't working. Could be in the pxa code, or could be in the init code for the isp116x.

I'm *really* concerned about the apparent mismatch between edge triggering in the GPIO input, and level triggering in the isp116x configuration. But so far things seem to work fine, which further makes me think that somewhere, something isn't quite right--- or I'm not testing hard enough.

I'm moving large files in and out of a USB pen drive, and doing back-to-back-to-back fsck's with no apparent ill effects. So much to investigate, so little time... :^)

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Q:      What lies on the bottom of the ocean and twitches?
A:      A nervous wreck.