Hello,

I would like to have the process to be able to load usb gadget modules with
modprobe command.

when I execute modprobe g_serial

I got this message errors

insmod: /lib/modules/2.6.12: No such file or directory
insmod: /lib/modules: No such file or directory
insmod: g_Serial.o: no module by that name found

Any idea to create these directories and have these modules in there.

Do I have to create /lib/modules/2.6.12 in ramdisk?

Christian