I just got back from 10 days away from email. I think I caught the
one-and-only unusual_devs related email - but if I didn't, I don't have
it now (I can be a bit liberal with the delete key after a vacation) ...
so if I missed anything that needs my attention please feel free to yell
at me/ping me. ;)

Thanks...
--
Phil Dibowitz                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

 - Benjamin Franklin, 1759