On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Fukumoto Akira wrote:

> [...]

What do you mean by "is on board". Do you mean that these
two directories that I asked about are present on your
board?

> I changed the settings in the plattform-Code:

Can you post please your updated platform code.

> remove the plattform functions for delay, clock and reset. Now I can reset
> the board without power up. My board is connected with Lauterbach - Debugger
> on BDM Interface. I can use it to reset the board and follow some Funktions

I am not sure, but maybe you are a bit confused about the
reset I was talking about. I was talking about the isp chip
reset and not about the board reset. If you don't provide
the reset() function with your platform code then the driver
will do a software reset to the isp chip for you.

> on high level language including the drivers startup. I try to follow
> functions in /core/message.c and hub.c like usb_new_device(). I am looking
> for the way to create messages like 'usb usb1: default language 0x0409' for
> example.

So there's still something wrong with the initialization.
Could you please post again the dmesg you get with your new
platform code.

> Also on my PC-Linux I get messages like 'SCSI emulation for USB Mass Storage
> devices' which is missing in my case.
> Still get error on mount -tvfat /dev/sda1 /opt/mnt :-(

What do you get when issuing on your board:

        ls -l /dev/sda1

Olav