Hi,

Olav Kongas wrote:
Hi,

I'm contemplating removing the option to provide clock() and reset() functions for isp116x-hcd in platform code. However, these functions may be necessary for power saving, which hasn't been a priority for me as none of my platforms is battery powered.

We have designed a board, where power management is a big topic. But we don't use the clock() and reset() functions in our platform setup.

Would anyone recommend any of these two functions to stay?

We don't use the power management functions of the isp116x chip and i think, we won't use it in the future. As for ourselves we don't need these two functions in the platform setup. Feel free to remove them :)

Torsten

--
 synertronixx GmbH
 Torsten Koschorrek