On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Fukumoto Akira wrote:

> Hello Olav,
> got it to running USB-Stick on my plattform. I have to change to level
> triggered IRQ4. Then I could mount the stick on /dev/sda1. But now I have a
> different problem when I remove the stick:
>
> /var # usb 1-1: USB disconnect, address 8
> hub 1-0:1.0: connect-debounce failed, port 1 disabled
> hub 1-0:1.0: connect-debounce failed, port 1 disabled
> hub 1-0:1.0: connect-debounce failed, port 1 disabled
>
> It seems to be a non critical error message, but possibly you have an idea
> to find way to avoid it.
> hub_port_connect_change() in /core/hub.c emit the dev_err above.

Can you please enable CONFIG_USB_DEBUG and repost the
output.

Do you see this error message only when using a specific
flash drive? Or also for different flash drives? Or also for
other types of USB devices like mice, keyboards?

Which version of the kernel are you currently using?
Recently I posted a number of isp patches for 2.6.13-rcX on
USB list. Are you using any of these patches?

Olav