Hi,

I am back porting 2.6 usbtest to 2.4.x. I don't find any documentation,
if there are any please point me out. Also, please share your views on
the same. Let me also know whether the code can be merged to 2.4
officially or not. I know this list is working only on 2.6, curious to
know how the list members would respond.

Thanks
Iqbal