Hi,

I am using the usb-skeleton driver as the model for a host driver for Neomagic's MM6 plus chip. I am using Centos release 3.4 (kernel 2.4.21-27.0.1.EL on i686) and the host controller is uhci.

My problem is that I am unable to send data to the client device. The driver loads ok, it can be opened sucessfully, write call goes through, address of the endpoint is correct and the data to be transmitted is sent correctly from application to driver.

I have created a small application that opens the usb-skel driver, and attempts to send "Hello World" string to the MM6 plus board. The call to usb_submit_urb goes through without any errors. However the skel_write_bulk_callback reports an error code of -2 (ENONENT). My understanding is that this means that the URB was cancelled.

One other strange thing. I can send my string across to the other side, if I run my sample program several times.

What could be the problem.

TIA,

Ushit