Takashi Iwai ha scritto:
> At Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:31:23 +0100,
> Patrizio Bassi wrote:
>
>> Takashi Iwai ha scritto:

>>> You abused the function which wasn't officially supported :)
>>>

>>> Takashi
>>>

>> nice i'm an abuser! :)
>>
>> ok, seriously..that's bad, because before it was not implemented, so ok...
>> but now it fails with errors (and make apps not working properly) which
>> is worse.
>>

> My rough guess is the initialization order, the resume was called too
> early.
>
> What about to put sleep between snd_ensoniq_chip_init() and
> snd_ak4531_resume()?  Or put more delay in snd_ak4531_resume()?
>

> Takashi

i'm almost sure the problem is not there (or, at least not only)
infact i get 0x660 errors (or better a long flood...) while suspending too.

there may be a bug or problem during suspending, and these problems
affect the normal resume.

however sleep is not always trustable...soif you think that's an init
problem you may add a
boolean value to check if init is completed or not and poll for TRUE
value in the resume function.

but, as i wrote before, i'm not sure the problem is **only** there.

Patrizio