Hi all,

I am trying to test EHCI Port Control Features like
port suspend/resume & remote wakeup features in
linux-2.6.9 kernel.Can anybody tell me what are the
steps to do this under linux.My linux PC does not have
standby option like windows.So how to test.

Right now I am tyring to call ehci_hub_suspend call
directly from another module using EXPORT_SYMBOL, but
it is suspending all the ports & when I call
ehci_hub_resume , all the ports are resuming.But I
don't know whether it is correct or not.and also after
suspending a port & trying to disconnect and again
connect a device , Wakeon Connect is not working.The
port is still in suspended mode.Should it be
ehci_hub_suspend (or) usb_suspend_device.If it is
usb_suspend_device , then what is the parameter
"state".

Is there any standard mechanism in Linux which will
Invoke this above process like suspending.I have
enabled CONFIG_PM & CONFIG_USB_SUSPEND options in the
kernel , but who will invoke suspend.

Plese help.

Thanks & Regards
Naveen