On Sun, 4 Feb 2007, Prakash Punnoor wrote:

> Am Sonntag 04 Februar 2007 schrieb Alan Stern:
>
> > Prakash, here's an alternative patch.  It should work just as well as the
> > previous one (don't try to apply them both!).
>
> Seems to work fine for me. Nice work! Out of curiousity. Did the git-bisect
> point to the correct change?

That question doesn't have a well-defined answer.  git-bisect pointed to a
patch which made the bug more likely to show up.  However I would argue
that this patch was actually more important:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-usb-devel&m=116403928520908&w=2

>From another point of view, the bug has been present ever since the resume
code was introduced into the USB stack, which was a couple of years ago.
As often happens with this sort of failure, there was no single cause you
can point at.