On Fri, 9 Feb 2007, Pandita, Vikram wrote:

> You are right, however I will correct my analysis about the issue.
> For IN transfers, the Gadget Zero driver is setting the ZLP flag
> (req->zero) even if the packet size is a short packet. Is that right?

Yes.

> Example: 66 byte packet size sent out from gadget zero, sets the
> req->zero flag, which is not correct.

It's not wrong either.  req->zero is ignored unless the message size is a
multiple of the maxpacket size, as I said in my previous email.  This
doesn't need to be changed.

Although if you want, you could remove the unnecessary code from ether.c.
It would be enough to have the line say:

                req->zero = value < wLength;

as in zero.c.