On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 18:47 +0100, Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> here my new proposal for PXA27x USB device support. In this version I
> fixed the power management support (suspend/resume).
>
> As already mentioned in my previous, I know this driver is quite far
> from perfection but, in my opinion, it could be a good starting point
> to add this support into the kernel.
>
> I use the driver from my platform specific file into
> "arch/arm/mach-pxa/" by using the following code:

There is some code which might be useful in:

http://www.rpsys.net/openzaurus/patches/usb_add_epalloc-r3.patch
http://www.rpsys.net/openzaurus/patches/usb_pxa27x_udc-r3.patch

In the past I've tried to merge other peoples changes into these to make
one more useful driver but there are known issues with try to merge
either of these into mainline (particularly RNDIS support).

Cheers,

Richard