> > + *  Extra bits    2004      René van Paassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > +#define DRIVER_AUTHOR  "Bryan W. Headley/Chris Atenasio/Cédric
> > Brun/René van Paassen"
>
> Please understand, patches are commonly sent naked in the mail, even
> in this enlightened day of git and MIME. So, even if you send it right,
> eventually someone else will patch your code, diff context will
> catch the name, and...

What is the problem. His name contains an accented character. We have
various other UTF-8 accented symbols in the kernel tree. I don't think
its reasonable to suggest we go around mis-spelling contributors names
(which are after all for the purposes of credit and copyright), just
because a few people can't get with the real world and unicode.

Alan