On Mon, 30 Apr 2007, Bret Towe wrote:

> I tested a de61 so far on an amd64 (previous testing was on a i386) and
> its working when I grabbed a few scanners to do testing tonight I
> apparently missed grabbing a de64 so I'll test that tomorrow

Please let me know, thanks.

> and at the moment it looks like thats the only ids that are here I'm
> sure given enough time unitech will deside to swap chipsets again and
> break it again when that happens you will no doubt hear from me
> (hopefully with just a patch :)

That should be fine anyway - the quirk will be only applied to de61 and
de64 models with this patch - if there is any other product id that would
need this byte swapping, it could be trivially added.

The quirk won't be applied for other models.

> > +#define rdesc_swap(n1,n2)      tmp = rdesc[n2]; \
> > +                               rdesc[n2] = rdesc[n1]; \
> > +                               rdesc[n1] = tmp;
> wont someone complain about having a #define in a .c file?

Sure, this was just for you to test, I will commit cleaned up version in
my tree (you'll receive CC when this happens).

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs